Auto air conditioning is a critical component of a comfortable car ride. If it breaks down in Florida weather, you may find yourself scrambling for fast auto air conditioning repair. It’s a good thing The Tire Choice has got you covered.
Some of the most common problems that warrant auto air conditioning repair are:
- Lack of sufficient refrigerant. This is usually caused by a leak.
- Electrical problems causing the compressor or the fan to malfunction, sometimes caused by a failed sensor or the on-board computer.
- Improper refrigerant charge, where the mixture of refrigerant liquid to oil is out proportion.
A/C Performance Service
We always recommend regular maintenance in order to avoid future repairs. One way to keep your A/C in top condition is to have your vehicle serviced with our air conditioning performance service.
- Inspect vehicles hose fittings & compressor
- Perform system leak test
- Adjust A/C belt
- Run performance test
- Add refrigerant (includes up to 1/2 lb. R-134a)
Our auto air conditioning repair can include the following components:
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- Expansion Valve
- Receiver Dryer
- Temperature sensors
The A/C Experts
Our technicians have the training and specialized equipment to keep your vehicle A/C operating at peak capacity. Schedule an A/C System Service today at Tire Choice. Or, stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments available.