Lubricants & Coolants are the Lifeblood of Your Vehicle
You have thousands of dollars invested in your car or truck. Keep on schedule with the lubricant and coolant changes specified in your owner's manual. These relatively low-cost services ensure superior performance, improved safety, and longer life for your engine, transmission, power train, brakes, and power steering.
Our auto fluid services include:
Radiator Flush & Fill (coolant/antifreeze)
Fluid Replacement, including:
Oil Change Service
- Fuel System Service
These essential coolants and lubricants protect your automotive investment. Request an appointment online today or visit a Tire Choice near you.
Why It's Important
- Dirt. Can get into the tightest engines. The reason that oil turns black is that it collects dirt and combustion residue. These particles cause scoring and premature wear of pistons and other parts.
- Wear and tear. Filings and flecks of metal also collect in auto lubricants. Changing differential fluid, for example, extends gear life.
- Corrosion. Over time, the corrosion inhibitors in antifreeze break down and the metal inside the radiator rusts, reducing its ability to cool the engine. Brake fluid also breaks down over time. Dissolved copper increases and can corrode antilock brake system (ABS) components.
Auto Fluid Service & Maintenance for Less
- We provide scheduled maintenance for your car, truck, or van at the lowest TOTAL price.
- Receive a FREE printout of your vehicle's service schedule and free reminders of your next required servicing.
- Request an appointment online or visit your local Tire Choice. We're open evenings, weekends, and most holidays, with same day appointments available.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.