Save big with our Brakes Forever® Program
- FREE Brake Inspection
- FREE Brake Pads for as long as you own your car
The braking system is one of the most important parts of your vehicle. For safe stopping you should have your brakes inspected regularly at the Brake Service Center at Tire Choice. Preventative maintenance can help you avoid costly brake system repairs in the future.
- A good time to inspect your brakes is when the wheels are off for a tire rotation. We recommend that you rotate your tires and check your brakes at least every 5,000-7,500 miles. This coincides with the oil change intervals for some vehicles. Consult your owner's manual and tire warranty for additional guidance.
- When your wheels are off for the tire rotation, it’s much easier for our technicians to inspect your vehicle’s brake pads and rotors.**
- Our brake check includes a thorough examination of all brake system components, including the pedal, cylinders, lines, brake fluid, and calipers, and a thickness and condition evaluation of your pads and rotors.
- It’s less expensive to replace brake pads than damaged rotors.
- These days, it usually costs less to replace rotors than to resurface or “turn” them.
- A low brake fluid level can indicate excessive brake pad wear. “Topping off” only covers up the problem.
Why It's Important
- Safety first. You can’t stop as quickly when your pads are worn or you have warped rotors.
- Sanity second. It’s more convenient to replace your brake pads during a maintenance visit, than when they start squealing because the wear indicator is scraping your rotor.
Your Brake Experts
- With our Brakes Forever® replacement brake program, we replace your brake pads or shoes for FREE as long as you own your car. All you pay for is labor.*
- We follow MAP standards for auto repair on all makes or models, offer a 30-day best price guarantee, and a 50-year history of backing our warranties. Your brakes may wear out, but your warranty never will.
- Request a Brake Service appointment online or give us a call. We're open seven days a week, including most holidays.
*You get a lifetime warranty on disc pads and shoes. If needed, we’ll replace them for free, as long as you own your vehicle. All you pay for is labor. Ceramic pads extra. See store for complete details. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. Additional charges may apply. A 9.99% charge will be added to the retail list price of all service work, not on tires, not to exceed $39 and represents costs and profits (does not apply in NY).
** Some brake systems use drums and shoes.
ASE National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.