A Wheel Alignment Improves Handling, Saves Money on Tires & Suspension System Repairs
A wheel alignment corrects the angle of the wheels that affects how they make contact with the road while you are driving. Benefits of wheel alignments are:
- Safety - A wheel alignment corrects steering problems, such as pulling to one side, and tire contact issues. If your tires don’t make good contact with the pavement, you lose ride control.
- Tire Life - Tires are expensive. They last longer when they wear evenly. A wheel alignment and regular tire rotations prevent premature wear. Patterns that indicate you need a vertical alignment include tread wear on the inside or outside edges.
- Fuel Efficiency - A wheel alignment can significantly improve your fuel efficiency, because your wheels no longer fight each other for directional control.
- Preventative Maintenance - Problems with steering and alignment impact the suspension system and vice versa. By keeping your wheels properly aligned, you avoid damage and premature wear of suspension components. In fact, your vehicle might need new shocks or struts—which affect ride height—before a technician can properly perform an alignment.
The trained technicians will make sure you are safe on the road. Schedule a wheel alignment appointment today.
Wheel and Tire Alignments: Know When to Go
It's important to schedule regular wheel alignment appointments to maintain the safety of your car, truck, or SUV. As a general rule, you should have your auto technicians check your wheels' alignment at every tire change service.
Wheel alignment issues can come from pot holes, rough shoulders, curbs, and normal wear of steering and suspension components. If your vehicle has experienced the following, it may be time to contact your nearest Tire Choice:
- Pulling to one side or the other.
- Wandering on a level, straight road.
- Shuddering or wheel vibration, usually felt in the steering wheel.
- Uneven tire wear.
- Crooked steering wheel.
Come to The Tire Choice for a FREE 4-wheel alignment check. Our ASE certified technicians are your tire alignment experts. Request an appointment online today for a wheel alignment, or stop by for a FREE alignment and steering inspection. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays with same day appointments available.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.
*National Highway Transportation Safety Administration brochure DOT HS 809 361, available at www.nhtsa.gov.